Friday 11 November 2011

not so spooky after all

Is it to late to make a post about our pumpkin this year, no?! Well then...
Poor little thing, just after one day sitting on our balcony the carved pumpkin collapsed, better luck next year right!
Good thing I have a very young son, we have a couple of years to make all these festive days perfect before he start to remember (still it will haunt me though). So practice makes perfect!


A friendly looking "Jack The Pumpkin King"
We also made some pumpkin pie for dessert that day, oh my, let me tell you, it was so nice. I never had pumpkin pie before. So this will end up on our Christmas dessert table this year (if I can get my hands on some more pumpkin that is).

A good, lazy Halloween (as I said, we are practicing for the Halloweens that will come). Next year it will be more decorations, costumes and the whole shebang!
LOVE

Just one more thing before I go: After Halloween I always LOVE to look at pictures what other people wore as costumes. And this one you just have to see, a couple that dressed up as Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in black and white... they where literally in black and white! Amazing!
If you have not visited the Here's looking at me kid blog yet, you kinda have to. Let me tell you, prettiness all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment