Saturday 17 September 2011

Have you seen Mr F. Fox!?

"Mr F. Fox dreams of moving to Paris, he wants to cook, he want to study art and see the Eiffel Tower at midnight. Mr F. Fox is one of those who escaped from Central Park Zoo, a cold and misty November morning a couple of years ago. He has an expensive taste in fine jewelry and champagne. He comes out at night as the park closes and if you are lucky you might catch a glimpse of him up by 68th to 71st street"
Well, he makes a rare trip during the day to Strawberry Fields every now and then, just because it's his favourite place in Central Park, how else would I be able to make a sketch out of him? (One might wonder). Here he's sporting a Proenza Schouler neckless from the fall of 2011 collection.
 all my LOVE to Mr F. Fox

All Rights Reserved to the artist (that is me)
Feel free to repost, but pretty please link my work back to my blog!

UPDATE:I have this one in like black and white as well (I prefer that one actually), it has a very different fell to it. I will share it in another post 

No comments:

Post a Comment