Friday 12 August 2011

Oslo fashion Week: SCA ULVEN

I was amazed with SCA ULVENS fashion show yesterday evening. I will not be surprised if they show there collections in Stockholm or Copenhagen in the future. 
Well made, with a tailored- like feeling, yet silky and light, with wonderful cuts and shapes. Some of the more advanced garments where like beautiful constructions. The seam work was so thought through.
Overall I pict up a tiny asian vibe in the otherwise Scandinavian simplicity and minimalist design that is so well executed in these parts of Europe. I LOVED IT!



I loved the caped backs
simple, yet a statement with bold cuff like bangles and big black collar like necklaces...
...
cute circular caps! The colour black run through the collection like a thread, even though other colours where represented. However loved the powdery almost pinkish hue on some of the garments.
and to have the guts to let the models wear flats... LOVE IT EVEN MORE! Some of the best and most amazing shows I have been to in London the models have been wearing brogue shoes.
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment