Saturday 20 August 2011

looking back on yesteryears highlights...

I´m a sucker for everything made in the past... I love the music, the fashion, the arts, just imagine having a time machine, I wouldn´t know where to go first...
Back to the 30´s for the wonderful swing music maybe, or to the 50s and buy some beautiful dresses, or just strolling Carnaby street in the 60´s, or why not go to the 70´s and get some inspiration from the bohemian hippies... I can go on and on, but I won't, you get my drift.
until I get my time machine I just have to use my imagination


(unfortunately I don´t have the source for the Twiggy and Edie Segwich images, they have lived in my inspiration folder for so long I don´t remember where I got them, I´m so sorry)

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" -Oscar Wild
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment